Residential Safe Home Program
Since 1998, this program has provided safe and supportive transitional housing for women and youth wishing to make positive lifestyle changes. Participants can access this continuous intake abstinence program with just 5 days ‘clean time’ from their addiction and start to embark on the road to recovery.
Highlights of the program include:
- warm, safe and supportive transitional living
- a drug and alcohol free environment
- homes run by experienced live-in House Directors/Client Support Workers
- learning basic life skills
- access to NOW Canada’s Essentials Program and all NOW Canada programs
NOW also offers Follow Care Suites for independent living for participants who have graduated from our Essentials program.
If you wish to access The Residential Safe Home Program, we suggest you phone NOW Canada’s Program Coordinator on 250.763.3876.
Click HERE for the application.