NOW Place Apartments and the award-winning Tutt Street Place offer 60 units of affordable independent living for women, with and without children, who have a proven financial need.
If applicants have experienced addictions, a minimum of 10 months ‘clean time’ is required before applicants will be considered.
Both buildings offer a safe, secure and supportive environment where friendships and a sense of community are developed and support is readily available.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments (some handicapped suites)
- Security focused, camera monitored buildings
- Drug and alcohol free living
- Tenant Support Worker assistance
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Overnight Commissionaire on site (Tutt Street Place only)
- Laundry facilities (reduced costs)
- Tenant activities
- Access to NOW Canada programs and services
If you wish to be considered for an apartment, please complete the form below and phone NOW Canada on 250 763 3876 to discuss your application.
- Drug and Alcohol free building
- Applicants must have 10 months clean time
- Applicants must have 8 months clean time prior to applying
- No Pets
- No men (including male relatives) allowed over night
- Proven financial need.
Click here to apply for housing application fillable online